For more than a decade Steven Swindel & Associates has been helping clients in healthcare, financial services, residential and commercial real estate, and other industries learn more about their customers, and most importantly, what their customers think about them, their products and services.
Our approach to customer satisfaction research emphasizes three key components for evaluating customer service:
- Customer expectations of service
- Customer perceptions of service quality
- Customer satisfaction with the actual service
Our customer service research has been implemented in the following ways:
- Community perceptions of the quality of service provided by hospitals and medical groups,
- Consumer expectations of service and satisfaction with services received from hospitals and medical groups.
- Patient expectations of service and perceptions of quality for hospital emergency treatment centers and maternity services.
- Physician expectations of service and perceptions of quality provided by hospitals in the community.
- Employee perceptions of quality and satisfaction with hospital services.
- Community perceptions of the quality of service provided by medical groups,
- Consumer expectations of service and satisfaction with services received from medical groups.
- Employer expectations of service from industrial medicine clinics.
- Member satisfaction with the quality of service provided by managed care plans.
- Employer satisfaction with the quality of managed care plans
- Consumer expectations for service from mortgage lenders
- Consumer perceptions of the quality of service provided by mortgage lenders.
Residential Real Estate
- Consumer expectations of service from residential housing developers.
- Customer perceptions of relative quality of residential housing developers.
- Customer satisfaction with residential housing developers.
Commercial Real Estate
- Consumer expectations of service in retail developments
- Consumer perceptions of the quality of retail developments including potential utilization
- Customer expectations of service for Internet content provider
- Customer awareness, image and purchase intentions of computer networking technology
Our expectations of our service:
- We will work closely with you to develop research that is appropriate to your specific needs
- We will provide data that can be consistently measured and tracked to evaluate progress toward your strategic goals
- We will design and implement research studies of the highest methodological and analytical quality
- We will develop conclusions and recommendations that are "data-driven" not merely opinions
- We will provide service that is responsive to your needs